Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Plate O Pumpkin

While I'm aware I say this almost all year round, it needs to be said again; Halloween is almost here! Finally after much, too much waiting the stores have slowly started putting out the Halloween items. While having a day out with my fella, I stopped off at a little dollar store to pick up a few goodies for this years batch of Halloween swaps and gifts to mail to friends away.

When I got to the Halloween section there was, of course, many of the usual bits and pieces you might find at a dollar store, though each being all the more wonderful because of their Halloween theme. My greatest find of the day came to be these delightful melamine pumpkin plates. Finally! I have pumpkin plates! I have a slight obsession about getting Halloween and fall themed pieces for my kitchen so when I saw these (and at $1.25 no less) I had to have them. My only regret is that I didn't buy more. Next time...

Stay tuned for more Halloween finds and swap goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment