Thursday, August 29, 2013

ThrillerMailThursday

The summer has flown by and now it's already the end of August. Where has the time gone? While I've been busy sewing away at my many projects, the time of year when Halloween swaps start has swept up once again. Today was a spooky mail day with five postcards and a private envie swap of Halloween goodness.

The postcards are pretty self explanatory, though I did notice after addressing, stamping, and filling each out that there was quite and abundance of black cats. A classic, I suppose, so that's fine.

The envelope of Halloween goodness included paper crafting pieces including 6x6 paper packs, embellishments, a canned pumpkin label, tags, little die cuts, paper treat bags, ribbon, and some dymo embossed labels with spooky words and phrases. I shipped it in a simple envelope decorated with my hand drawn, sketchy ghosts. I'm hoping that my swap partner will enjoy the packet as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

Each piece (after being taken to the post office) had a nice helping of different stamps for a nice variety. Now I am greatly looking forward to receiving some delightful Halloween mail in my post box very soon. Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment