Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tinsel Tipped

A little late, but better late than never, yes? The holidays were busy, and for some reason I just never got around to taking any winter holiday photos. So on New Years Day as I was about to take down the tree I realized I hadn't taken a single photo this year, which seemed a shame. So before the big box up, a few snaps were in order.

As per my own little tradition, I had my beautiful shimmering silver tinsel tree up  and shining for the holidays. It's amazing just how much all the coloured lights reflect throughout the entire tree and turn it into one big coloured wonder. Stockings were hung, lights decorated the outside and inside of the house, and home baking was enjoyed. After four holiday meals with families and, sadly, a funeral on New Years Eve, we rang in the new year quietly and privately. After all the hustle and bustle I look forward to getting back to the everyday usual. Now if only my back would let up it's fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment