Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tricks And Treats

Tricks and treats, and spooky things. The Great Pumpkin, and pumpkin carving. Costumes and candy, and roasted pumpkin seeds. Hocus Pocus and dreary weather. I love Halloween...I felt lacking in the costume idea department, but in the end I made myself a spooky spider costume. A classic, I felt. Not only that, but I'll be warm for our terribly cold and dreary Manitoba Halloween.

While we may not have many Halloween themed delights, I did discover some darling spooky themed bars out here. Nestle favorites with a Halloween twist. This makes up for the lack of Crush Halloween labels...but I won't get into that one. This Halloween is best without dwelling on such things...

Wishing a wonderfully spooky Halloween to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment