Monday, October 1, 2012

OctoberAwe

 The month of Halloween celebrations has begun. This is truly my most favorite time of year, bar none. I find myself spending loads of time being mesmerized by the Halloween bits in all the stores, and feeling all day dreamy about the day to come. The anticipation of the days leading up to this one special day is one of my favorite feelings.

To start off my celebrations I joined up to a few Halloween and autumn themed swaps on swap-bot, with the Halloween postcards being the ones I look forward to the most this year. I have come to start a small collection of store bought ones and hope to get many more, but they are such a hard thing to come by. Perhaps resorting to just purchasing some on eBay may be my only option for some time.

Time to string up the decorations and pull out my yearly October film favorites. Let the fun begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment