Sunday, October 21, 2012

HalloHandmade

While unpacking my little box of Halloween goodies, there was a sudden realization that it was almost nothing in the decorations department. Feeling crafty, I pulled out a few pieces of worn out old scrap wood (used to get my pumpkins off the ground, funny enough) and got to painting. These were done quickly and simply to have a slight vintage, folk art, rustic feel. Feeling pretty proud, I painted four of these, my favorite being the little ghosts, too cute!

So if you're like me and don't happen to have the funds to go out and buy a whole bunch of new decorations, can't find any secondhand, or just plain like to be crafty and personal, you can easily take any piece of scrap wood and a little bit of craft acrylics to make up your own one of a kind paintings.

Happy Hallo-handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment