Saturday, April 14, 2012

All Pac'ed Up

Two more swaps have been sent. One for a group I'm in on Swap-Bot, Baking Beauties, for "Kitchen Somethings". The other was a private swap started quite some time ago, to fill a box full of goodies for my partner. I do hope they can enjoy the goodies as much as I enjoyed finding them :)

My darling will be home soon. Tomorrow, in fact. I will meet him at the train station, a most anticipated reunion after what feels like forever. It will almost be like the first time but in daylight, and the adventures shall begin again.

While preparing for my hunny's return, I made him a little surprise...if you're reading this my dear, stop now. I mean it! No, it is not a game system, so don't get your hopes up...now shoo. Okay. I worked up a little surprise for him. Just something small, but I thought it would be a sweet little addition to his place. A black brushed suede pillow with a yellow felt Pac-Man, and little button pacs. I do hope he gets a little smile out of it. His place did need some more homey touches after all.

Just a quick post for today.
See you soon my dear...See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment