Friday, February 17, 2012

Delightful Swap Day

You know that excited feeling you get when you open your mail box to find one of those little cards that lets you know you have a parcel waiting? I had that feeling today. Though admittedly I though perhaps it would be the zippers I had ordered since they are overdue to come in, but instead it was a lovely polka dotted package from Germany. It was my Cakes Addict 2 swap. Excitement rushed over me.

I rushed home, threw off my shoes, coat, hat, and scarf and promptly opened the package. I absolutely love the surprise involved in swaps, you just never know what kind of goodies could be inside, and goodies there were! Inside was the most delightful collection of cupcake/baking items I could feast my eyes upon, and a special little postcard pertaining to my allergies, which was a real comfort.

The cake mix she sent was a Donau Waves mix, which I've never had before in my life nor, admittedly, have I really ever heard of. It will be exciting to try it out, and that shouldn't be too hard since she translated the package for me. Such a delight, and I couldn't be happier.

With packages and wonderful swappers like this, it's no wonder people get addicted to swapping. So to my wonderful swap partner, a big thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment