Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Bit O' Bran

It's cookie time again! I had bought a big box of All Bran cereal so that I could try making a type of bran muffin (which I forgot to photograph) and hardly made a dent into the amount in the box. So in search of bran recipes I went. I ended up being bombarded with muffin recipes and what seemed like not much else, until I happened across this cookie recipe.

The cookies are oat bran chocolate chip, sort of a healthier cookie I suppose but they tasted just as good as a less healthy variety. They were easy to make, quick to bake, and turned out quite soft and chewy - just how I like my cookies. I neglected to tell my father there was bran in them and he never even noticed. Yep, I tricked him into eating something a touch healthier. Score one for me. So if you have a fussy eater and want to trick them into getting a bit of bran in their diet, here's the recipe for it!

Happy Baking!

1 comment: