Friday, January 27, 2012

Frojoy Fun

With all this mild winter weather we have been having here, it feels like it's only a matter of time before the ice cream shops open up again. Who doesn't love a nice cool cone of ice cream, am I right?

While randomly browsing the vintage category on etsy again one night, I discovered the sweetest little new old stock ice cream boxes for sale from sosovintage. I never even thought to look up something like that before, who knew you could even find such a thing left! It was rather unbelievable to me. Needless to say I snapped up five of the little lovelies and they arrived (quite quickly) in the mail today. Just in time for the weekend, and before my upcoming birthday.

I still can't get over how adorable these things are...I'm just a sucker for cute little vintage things. I wish I knew how to take a photo like the ones you see on old packaging just like this. There is just something so charming about them. Now if I can just find some old cake mix packaging...

Also, if you enjoy baking be sure to check out this cute baking swap I joined!

No comments:

Post a Comment