Saturday, October 29, 2011

Almost There

October seems to be quite a busy month for me each year, and this year was no exception. I had a great many orders in my shop, and I tried to keep up with that. I can only hope to keep up the pace, and that the orders will continue to roll in as they have been. I am quite grateful to all the lovely people who have purchased and continue to purchase my work.

Aside from my business I've been keeping myself busy with a number of swaps, some of which I have posted about earlier. I have yet to post photos of some, but I hosted a candy corn themed postcard swap, making my newsprint recycled postcards that I love so much and entered a Halloween drawing swap. I made up a set of three cute little ghost drawings, note card sized in a very sketchy style that I just love. They were sent to Malaysia and I do hope my partner enjoys them as much as I enjoyed making them. I sent them inside a Halloween card, in an orange envelope.

It's been a busy month for birthdays, with my Fathers, Grandmothers, as well as my great friends birthdays all in a week. I took photos of my friends gift before shipping it out. I had found Harry Potter wrapping paper (brand new) at a garage sale where they had boxes full of brand new rolls. I bought it specifically for her gift and I do hope she liked it. Goodness do I love wrapping...

A busy month, and we're still going. My Halloween costume is almost complete, and the great day is fast approaching. Excitement grows...

No comments:

Post a Comment