Monday, August 8, 2011

Watermelon Days

It's August already. July seems so hazy, as if it wasn't even here, and yet I'm happy it's gone and over. I spent the last day of July eating half a watermelon (yes, half all by itty bitty self), and snapping photos of my pumpkin vines.

Things have become somewhat normal in the past few days, not quite what they are, but not quite as crazy either. I've been getting back into the swing of things, sewing more, working on my Halloween items early. I already worked up some cute little jack-o-lantern costume skirts, with more coming any time now.

I'm also excited to report that a little baby pumpkin is growing in my garden and seems to be holding strong, growing larger every day. Yes, I'm one proud pumpkin mama. Though I may not get any other pumpkins but that one, I'm still ecstatic to have that. Keep watch for more pumpkin news right now, as well as photos of my growing gourd. Yes, I'm one proud pumpkin mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment