Friday, August 26, 2011

Just Another Day...

Another day...

It wasn't hot, but it wasn't cool either. A comfortable temperature, a soft breeze. It was a nice day as far as weather is concerned but it otherwise felt...I can't think of words for it. Draining, perhaps. Unproductive again with only one (candy corn) inspired piece created, though it's still early.

As the sun started to go down, but it was still bright, Hades and I spent some time outside. He lay in the grass as I snapped photos of tree bark and dead leaves. Nature is so beautiful, today would have been a great day for exploring somewhere new. Maybe next year.

What else there is to say about this day, I'm not sure. Another day, another very usual day.

James And The Giant Peach
is what's ahead for my night...

No comments:

Post a Comment