Saturday, March 12, 2011

Carrot Creativity

After deciding to be daring and choosing to try something new, I made...drum roll please...carrot cupcakes! Now I don't believe I've ever had carrot cake before, since most of the time I've had the chance it has nuts and, as we know, I'm deathly allergic. So, alas, I have never had the chance to taste the carroty confection.

Like most of what I bake I found the recipe on allrecipes.com and chose one of the highest rated. The carrot cake was fine, like all cakes, but the cream cheese frosting was the ultimate. Yum. Very yum. I don't have a pastry bag or any of that sort, so I just filled a sandwich bag and cut a little off the corner. It did the trick just dandy.

Swirly topped wonders. I'll be making this one again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment