Sunday, April 18, 2010

BoredToBlog

So I'm feeling a tad bored tonight, so what better way to kill some time than to blog about random nonsense?

I went to the theater tonight to see Alice In Wonderland, and quite enjoyed it. The last time I was at the theater I believe was last summer, when I saw the last Harry Potter film. So it's been a while. Anyways, that's about the extent of what I've done today, made a new shruggie and went to the theater. I'll have the shrug photographed and up for sale tomorrow, so I guess I can't say I've done nothing at all. Oh, I've also listed a new skirt today. It's plus sized, the first plus sized piece I've done...the first of hopefully more to come. We'll see how things sell first I suppose.


For those of you out there like me who love hard to find older films, be sure to check out The Video Beat. Last year while searching out a few old flicks that I just couldn't seem to find, I came across this site and I couldn't be more amazed with it. It has crazy lots of films, most of which I don't know...but there were a few gems that I've been looking for and are hard (or impossible) to find anywhere else. Before Christmas I purchased Life Begins At 17, a great film that I would highly recommend. They were the only place I could find it. Just yesterday I ordered a groovy flick, The Strawberry Statement. So what I'm getting at is that if your like me and love some of these hard to find flicks, check out that site, chances are if there's a film you've been looking for and can't seem to find, they might just have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment