Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Around The World...or at least part of it!

Well I just have to start by thanking everyone for their interest in my "Around The World In 15 Days" project, you guys rock ^.^ All the spots have been filled up, and quite a bit quicked than I expected. I'm still trying to decide how I want to order it...I'm just not sure where I want to send it first, and what order to put it into. Should I start by sending it to the US, or should I go with Australia right off the bat? Oh well, I'll figure it out.

Participants for this project include people from:
Manitoba, Canada (Go me XD)
United States (WA, FL, CA, PA)

Puerto Rico
England (2)

Croatia

Finland

Australia

North Wales

New Zealand
Denmark

Germany


A
pretty good list, if I may say so myself ^.^

I have
sent out confirmation messages to everyone participating, so if you haven't already done so, please confirm that the address ni the message is indeed the correct one to ship to. Once this book goes out it will be extremely difficult to try and change it! Also, if for any reason you feel you may decide you no longer wish to participate, please drop out now! I will be keeping on top of things, where the book is, when it is shipped out, ect ect. Just a little warning, if you flake out and don't send the book on....I WILL MAKE IT KNOWN >_<>A few little things to add about the notebook; this is a regular thin little school notebook, not a fancy art book. So please, if you are using marker or paint or something that may bleed through your page, put a piece of paper or something between your page and the next page. I cannot stress enough that you ONLY get ONE PAGE so if you decide you don't like what you have put int he book...tough XP Either collage over it or paste a new page over top.

Remember, you can make your page whatever you like. This does not have to be an art piece, it can be a page that you just talk about you, your life, your dog, your Gramma, what you did today, a hat you bought, something pretty you seen, a random story of when you broke your toe, I don't care =P I love randomness and...well actually I think a random story about breaking your toe or something would be rather interesting haha...that's beside the point though. Make it your own, have fun with it, and remember that this does have to be shipped out, so try not to fill it with wire, metal bits, or chunks of cardboard as this may make it more difficult or expensive to ship.

The book really is just at thin notebook so it will be able to go lettermail, which is not expensive. Should be no more than a few dollars. I'd prefer you kept it no more than a week, it's only one page not a 20 foot canvas =P and other people want their shot at it.

Alright, that's about all for now.
Remember to contact me if you have any questions at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment