- You will not be allowed to alter or use up any other persons page.
- You MUST mail it to the address listed on the next page, no skipping ahead. If you do not wish to send it on to them for any reason it MUST be sent directly back to me, and I shall forward it to that person.
- Be respectful of myself and the other participants.
- No nudity, offensive or illegal material.
- You must glue/stick the stamp/postal tag from the previous person's envelope onto your page.
- The book must be sent out in a timely manner. I know you can get busy with life and whatnot, but it only takes a little time to personalize one page. If you don't think you have the time, don't enter.
On another note...I'm looking for someone in Japan who would like to trade magazines with me...There's numerous Japanese fashion magazines that are of interest to me but they are crazy expensive to get here. Sooo I'm hoping to find a sort of pen pal from Japan who would be willing to trade with me, or even just send them out to me and I will pay the costs. I just don't feel 25$ to get one of them on ebay is worth it -_- Yes, 25$, mostly because people are charging rediculous shipping rates and are trying to make a lot of money off of them. I'm interested in magazines like Kera, Fruits, Gothic & Lolita Bible...that sort.
Well that's all for now. If your interested or know anyone who might be, please let me know by August 4th. For the book/swap thing that is =P Let me know, kids!