Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Around The World - Here We Go!

Well all the addresses have finally been confirmed and the book is ready to be shipped out. I took a few final photos of myself with it and packaged it up in some cute green plaid paper ^.^

I decided on an order that I think is fairly logical. It is going to:
Australia
New Zealand
USA (WA)
USA (CA)
Puerto Rico

USA (FL)
USA (PA)
England
England again

North Wales
Germany
Croatia

Denmark

and lastly Finland


Yup, there we go. It's all ready, set, go from here.
Now I can't stress enough, please please please please please follow through! I know masses of these little project/swap things don't work out because one person decides to be an asshole and ruin it for the rest of us >_<>

When you receive the book send me a message. When you send the book, send me a message. Try not to keep the book more than a few days, we don't want to wait a year for this you know =P So yes, I will be shipping it tomorrow, so Miss Australia, you can expect it soon ^.^

Hope everyone is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment