Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pretty Paisley

Well, I was surprised yesterday when I took some photos of one of the vintage pieces from my Gramma, surprised mostly because the photo turned out ok. I tried a new style photo, nothing fancy but stood by the window in the living room. The outfit looked okay and I didn't look too horrible hehe
It looks much cuter than predicted. I love the colors and the pretty paisley print to it, it's subtle but still very 60's. I'm hoping to get photos of the rest in the next few days.

In other news, we have some people coming around to look at the house tomorrow so we've been trying to fix up things to get ready, try to make the best impression. We have yet to find a house we want to buy, a number of them for sale but nothing that catches our eye. Dad and I have massive difference of opinion when it comes to houses and chances are if I like it, he hates it, and vice-versa. Ahh whatever.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment